1. The promoter of this competition is Tayto Snacks, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath, A84 F854, unless otherwise stated.
2. By participating in Tayto’s promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The competition will run from Friday 20 May to Monday 4th July 2022. Winners will be contacted while the competition is live at various durations.
4. The competition is open to residents in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
5. Tayto’s competitions are not open to Tayto employees, contractors, agents, their immediate family members or of any companies associated with the competition.
6. By completing the online entry form you will be eligible to win a prize.
7. There are 4 Bucket List Bundle prizes to be won. Each bundle includes €500 Cassidy Travel voucher, Tayto Crisps, and Tayto holiday merchandise. One winner will be chosen each week.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner(s). There will be no cash substitute for the stated prizes.
9. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Tayto accepts no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, or purported delay in supply of the prize including the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use of the prize.
10. By accepting this prize, you agree to partake in publicity such as photography for local/national media and social/digital media.
11. We will only hold your entry data for the purposes of the competition. This will be deleted 4 weeks after the closing date and we never share your details with any third parties.
12. Winners will be chosen by a third party from all correctly submitted entries.
13. Neither Tayto nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Tayto have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Tayto competition or in connection with any of the prizes awarded.
14. Tayto reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
15. This promotion is governed by Irish law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.